Friday, July 24, 2009

Peer Pressure

So I'm not technologically savvy. It took about 5 minuets for me to even figure out how to post on this thing, which is why I didn't create this blog - Lauren did. And Lauren is probably the only one who is reading it. So hey there Lauren! She told me that I needed to blog for her entertainment. I don't really know why. My life is not interesting. I'm 22 and this is my current profile: I just got out of a serious relationship, haven't graduated from college yet even though 80% of my friends did, don't work, watch about 4 hours of Soap Net a day, got dropped off at a bar a couple of days ago by my mom, and picked up from a bar by my brother last night. But at least I don't drink and drive right? While my other friends are entering the real world with jobs and grown-up relationships I am completely stationary in Waco, Texas. Lately I've been trying to do value added activities to improve this. The first being working out, which has gone well for the past 2 months besides yesterdays 6:15 a.m. cycling class where I was raped by a bike. So now I guess this blog can be another value added activity to my life or at least appease Lauren.

So last night I was lucky enough to get to hang out with people my own age when Margret came in town to visit. We went to piano man, one of the few entertaining things to do in Waco. At piano man I stayed in the back taking tequila shots and chatting. It was fun except for this annoying guy who kept coming up to our table wasted and trying to talk to us. Why is it always the wasted idiots that try and approach my friends and I? Just last week at Lake Brazos the exact same thing happened. I guess that doesn't say much about us. After we got bored we went to Scruffs. The thing about Scruffs is they use way too much ink when they stamp you. Every time I wake up I have ink on my clothes and all over my body. This morning I had what I like to call a Scruffs hickey because I had ink stamped all down my neck. Better than a real hickey though at least it can be removed with nail polish remover and doesn't leave a you with a moral hangover.

1 comment:

  1. haha Tedi, I love this blog! It really is a lot of fun. Completely agree about the whole Scruffs stamp thing. When Kent and I came in for Homecoming, I woke up with a stamp on my leg of all places. I must have slept very strangely.

    ReplyDelete